In the midst of the group of new students the RA was showing around was a small circle of friends that included one particular girl who stood out from the crowd. A lot of her physical features were, at least currently, fairly average, but it would be hard not to notice the silky-soft looking harem outfit she was wearing, with slightly baggy pants and a top that was little more than a bra. The amount of jewelry she was wearing, which included a pair of large earrings, bracelets, and several rings, all seemingly made of gold, certainly didn't do anything to make her less conspicuous, either. Sophia was well aware that a decent number of the people around them who didn't already know her were eying her half of the time, many probably wondering if she was just weird, or was actually, as would be the most likely reason for her to dress like that, a Genie. She didn't mind, though - it was kind of fun that people noticed her that quickly wherever she went.

She noticed when the fog started to clear almost immediately - she kind of hated it, and had been keeping some minor wind magic swirling around her all day to keep the moisture from it from affecting her clothes or hair too much, which at least had the side-effect of keeping her long ponytail blowing a bit to one side of her head. And when the RA pointed out who had gotten rid of it, she was a little awestruck at the other girl. Wow, she's gorgeous, magical, and she hates this fog too? Oh, I've got to get to know her.

First, though, she quickly shifted her hair to purple, and the color of her outfit to red - the better to get the attention of one of her friends, who had a thing for an old video game character who looked like that. "Hey, Tony?" she said, interrupting the conversation he and another of their friends, Danielle, had been having. "Can you remember to ask the RA if there's any special rules about magic use in the dorms for me? I think I'm going to go introduce myself to miss Fire Emblem protagonist over there." As the Genie girl flitted off, one of the other girls in the group could be heard say dryly, "Well, that didn't take long."

As she flew over meet the sorceress, Sophia snapped her fingers and conjured up a comically oversized fan in one hand, which she feigned using to help blow the fog away with her wind magic. Which, inadvertently, wound up pushing back someone else from the group who had also been going to talk to the sorceress after the RA's remarks. "Nice work!" she said to the other girl with a smile. "I've been wanting to do that all day, but I can't get nearly enough wind going to get rid of all of it on my own. You're good."

Spoiler: Roll
Show
Think I'm going to try to start things off with a bang. Hypercharged! Allure and Skill.

Allure: Strong +1, Harem Outfit +1, Elemental Affinity +2, Butt In +2, Hypercharged -1 = +5.

Skill: Carry My Books? to apply Allure. Same as above but plus Appealing Form +2 for a total of +7.