Considering just how large that cave is, has several biomes, and that the cave is full of treasure it makes perfect sense that it has a tower.

Obviously, someone built the tower to protect the treasure they found in other parts of the cave.

I mean, you've gotta cut the chicken before you can eat it. Trying to gnaw on a whole chicken is a good way to choke on bones.

I notice that a lot of Kirby's more useful powers are the silly-looking ones. Either in concept or appearance.

...Those sirens are part of the video, right?

Five thousand years of cultural references you could make to ancient Egypt and a Yu-Gi-Oh reference is the first thing? That was my life for several non-consecutive years and that wouldn't be my first reference.

...You know, since a gold piece is roughly equivalent to a cent, that implies that gold isn't particularly valuable on Popstar. You don't make currency out of something that's worth more than that unit of currency, otherwise people would be selling it for it's material value instead of it's fiat value.

So either gold is ridiculously common or people on popstar don't have a reason to value it.

Which makes me wonder if their currency uses the value of that amount of gold or if they're on some kind of standard? Is it fiat currency? Is a GP worth a unit of currency becuase Dedede says it is? And if they're on a standard... What standard? What valuable instance is a GP worth a unit of?

Two Yu-Gi-Oh references in one vid?