Quote Originally Posted by gryffydd65 View Post
Xander Laflamme got his gear ready and said a prayer to Pelor. Let us be thankful for what we have and let's get to work ridding this evil.
Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
Jean Bijoutier
Human Rogue
AC: 15 HP: 15/15
PP: 19 PIv: 20 PIs: 14
Conditions: --
Concentration: --

"Yeah, I think we're ready." Jean draws his shortsword. "I should probably be in the middle of the group, so that I can respond to attacks from any direction, but won't be the first to meet them."
Quote Originally Posted by Grimaximus View Post
Havok picks up his sword and shield preparing for the days events.
"I will cover our flank as we enter, there will probably be a lot of places where things can come from in there."
Xander ties his horse to a bush. He pulls out his long sword and moves his shield in to a defensive position. I will take the lead .
Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
Zephyranthes of House Rose
Human Artificer
AC: 19 HP: 20/20
PP: 9 PIv: 13 PIs: 9

With Xander and Katherine deciding to go in front, Zephyranthes walks nearest to Jean in the middle.
Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
Katherine sets herself beside Xander, a defensive position on his sword side to guard his less protected flank I hope you don't mind the company. I believe I'll better support you from up here. She has her shield up, but her mace is at her side and her spear is at her back. The half-orc instead clutches her holy symbol Vigilant protector, help me be a bastion wall for my allies in our fight. She finishes her prayer and turns her eyes to the castrum.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I figure two people covering the front will make it harder for them to pass us and I've got an earlier Turn Undead chance if needed.
This is a good tactical position for us. Xander says as the group slowly approaches the castrum. Remember our job is to clear this place. I think we need to find a defensible position and let them come to us. So keep an eye out for a room or doorway that will work.
Quote Originally Posted by Grimaximus View Post
"Just because its day time doesnt mean this is any safer, everyone keep your eyes out and heads on a swivel"

Right before entering the castrum Havok focuses and faint flames radiate from him (false Life add temp 6hp)

"we should keep an eye out for a defensible position incase things take a turn, but a place this large im afraid we arent going to be able to complete our objective by staying in one place."
Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
Jean Bijoutier
Human Rogue
AC: 15 HP: 15/15
PP: 19 PIv: 20 PIs: 14

Jean hesitates. It's true that he'd agreed to venture into the undead-infested ruins, but now that he was actually in the position of being able to do it? "Is there some way to get them to come to us? You're right, there's no reason to think they'd do it on their own, but maybe we can persuade them? Maybe whoever has the best armor can get their attention and get the undead to chase them..."

Jean facepalms. "No, probably not if we do it out here. We saw movement on the walls last night, but there's nothing there now; that probably means they hate (or even fear) the sun." He looks up with a smirk on his face. "Maybe there's a way to use that?"
You walked towards the castrum without further delay, and upon going through a broken portion of the wall, you see that it seems deserted. Nothing is moving, and there is no clear humanoid figure or figures walking around. It seemed as if the undead had left, although the lingering shadows and aura of darkness and fear still lingered.