View Single Post

Thread: The once and future Harem

1. - Top - End - #12
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Oh, nice," Sophie said, sounding genuinely impressed. "Water magic's not one of my talents - well, unless I'm granting a wish, anyway, in which case, you know," she says while flexing one arm, which momentarily turns heavily muscled like that of a bodybuilder, only to return to normal when she stopped flexing a second later. "But if it's anything like my wind magic, that doesn't sound easy. I mean, giving things a big or little push is one thing, but controlling the natural winds down to a small scale like that... well, I still have trouble steadying the winds around me when I'm flying sometimes, especially if I try to go much higher than a two-story building, and my dad's been helping me with that since I was twelve."
    Oh, that really depends on the sorcerer. Some of them struggle with the detail sort of stuff. Personally that's always been something I was good at, and frankly it was the one thing my sorcerer tutor was good at. Maya replies. He got so jealous, when like three months in I lifted a bigger stone slab then him. She looks at the ground with a proud little grin on her face.
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-04-09 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.