View Single Post

Thread: The once and future Harem

1. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Oh, that really depends on the sorcerer. Some of them struggle with the detail sort of stuff. Personally that's always been something I was good at, and frankly it was the one thing my sorcerer tutor was good at. Maya replies. He got so jealous, when like three months in I lifted a bigger stone slab then him. She looks at the ground with a proud little grin on her face.
    "Oh. Huh," Sophia said, and put one fist under her jaw in the classic "Thinker" pose. "Weird. I don't think it's a problem with detailed stuff for me, I'm pretty good at that when it comes to shape-shifting and conjuring minor objects." Presumably to demonstrate, her hair shimmered with every color of the rainbow for a moment as she made that remark, with the colors moving in perfect swirl patterns before breaking apart and seeming to mix back together into a platinum-blonde color. "But with the winds it's different... I dunno, maybe it's something that doesn't translate between Genie magic and sorcerer magic. I've never met a sorcerer before to compare."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Yeah, I understand. I'll just have to get a lighter, and light one for in the future. Maya winks.

It is at overhearing this, the RA nervously approaches and puts her knees on the ground holding up a small bic lighter like a gift to a goddess.

"Please, Maya. Please accept this humble offering." She starts, to which Maya looks at you, (and the other girls) very confused.
    Sophia looks over at Maya just as confused at the RA's actions. "Uh... you not have any magic-users where you're from or something, miss?" she asks the RA tentatively. "I mean, I know it's kind of rare and everything, but the last time I saw someone be, uh, like that about it was, like, kindergarten."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-04-09 at 11:57 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis