Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
The RA turns to Maya for her impression, who shrugs in complete confusion.

"Yeah, I guess. Get a zippo, have fun? She remarks, to which the RA immediately jumps to her feet. "Right away!" She beams manically, starting to rush off.

Um....but uh... the tour...... Maya raises a finger.
Sophia just gives a blank, flabbergasted look at the RA's behavior. "Uh... being an RA is a job, right? I mean, I get getting excited about something and going all tunnel vision on it, I certainly do that sometimes, but... when you're at your job?"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
At the second part as the RA runs off without answering the question, Maya just sighs.

Honestly, while her reaction is a bit....extreme. She admits. I did have to wonder how many of my "friends" in high school were just too terrified to tell me to go **** off. She swears casually.
"Really? That's what worries you? I mean, if they were scared, I'd think they'd just avoid you, not pretend to be friends. The real trouble's the ones that pretend to like you just to get to use your powers. ...though I guess that's harder with a sorcerer than a Genie, huh? No lamp and all," Sophie said, sounding a bit jealous at that last.