Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
Don't know. Don't really care. Anyway. Bored now. See you around... Brooklyn pulls a card out of where she tucks them into her shirt. She looks at it, then looks a bit surprised.

And soon.

She starts to walk off.
Okay, see ya around then. She beams, your air seeming to calm her.

As Brooklyn walks away she sees the commotion the abandonment of the RA has caused the student body. She sees in particular one Cthulhu cultist, and a southern belle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Sophia just gives a blank, flabbergasted look at the RA's behavior. "Uh... being an RA is a job, right? I mean, I get getting excited about something and going all tunnel vision on it, I certainly do that sometimes, but... when you're at your job?"

"Really? That's what worries you? I mean, if they were scared, I'd think they'd just avoid you, not pretend to be friends. The real trouble's the ones that pretend to like you just to get to use your powers. ...though I guess that's harder with a sorcerer than a Genie, huh? No lamp and all," Sophie said, sounding a bit jealous at that last.
Oh, when I awoke the school pretty much had the worst reaction possible, they held a little assembly and took the person I hurt during my awakening, and said if I wasn't kept pleased I could do that to all of them, and that especially if the bullying continued the cops were going to do jack all about it. She sighs Cause you know, why react rationally to a potential problem.