1. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order V - Salty Theoretical Phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Which hey, is nice since now I've got all the Gilgamesh's. I think I'd only need Enkidu and...hmm who would you use for the 5th Gilgamesh associated Servant? If they release a Kotomine based Servant (please let them release a Kotomine based Servant), I'd got with that. But instead there is...I don't know Ishtar? I'd like someone who isn't his enemy preferably.
    You could bring in Mozart. He's the only other Servant who uses the same voice actor as Gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Oh, and being part of a theme team puts him above Nitocris and Circe, but is still below Miyu and Lily Medea.
    I'd consider moving him up in your priority queue personally - to be useable for farming at least - as he's an event Servant for the Summer rerun in a few months. Which, all told, is a rather long event with relatively few event Servants available, especially for F2P players. In this case, you'll want to have event bonus Servants in the party for every conceivable mission as they decrease the grind for the three concurrent point ladders by a notable amount.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2021-04-11 at 12:35 AM.