View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Kleris glances back towards the rooms where the other prisoner was probably sleeping in right now and sighs a little jealously before turning back to the conversation. When Arimart mentions the good ambassador and getting close the thought starts to turn in his mind, 'He owes me a favor and seemed to hold me in some favor at least. What of instead of cashing that favor in for some quick reward I use it. Arimart said it would be good to get into his good graces but a step further then that. He would be a powerful friend to have in a tight spot.'

'He seemed to be a good man, family oriented. He would be a positive influence on your life.'

'More importantly he seems like a man who can pull you out of some tight spaces when needed. Always have a rich noble on call when you can. Spin a mission as being in their interest and your gold.'

Kleris nods to Arimart and then raises a jaunty two finger salute to Gryphon with a grin "Well I'm sure that we and the ambassador will be visiting our new friends in the Sencriss family soon. Doesn't hurt to try and see where that relationship can go. What say you Gryohon? Ready to baby sit once more?"

He turns to Drake as he asks about the inn "Well thats a bit complicated. I don't have a problem with it personally but uhh... maybe we should figure out exactly what we are doing with the man in question. We did sort of promise to take him to prison."

He pauses and as an aside turns to the elf in question "No offense."

Then turns back to Drake "After that is resolved we have the possibility that his better half may not want him around here too much, for very understandable circumstances. Finally I'll be doing some renovations here for a few days and unable to host until almost the end of the week I believe."

After that he turns to Gryphon, "I was actually hoping to possibly have some of your help if you have the right spells for it? We can talk specifics later, we can come to an arrangement I'm sure."

He snaps his fingers and jogs back to his room to grab some stuff and jog back, "I forgot. I grabbed these off one of the bards last night I figure we can sell or make use of them. We've done this before but Drake just so you know I have a contact at Pfennigans magic shop so we can offload the gear or get it identified. You helped so we will split this 5 ways unless one of the items is of particular use to someone."

He tosses the items he had grabbed onto the table.
    Last edited by GameOfChampions; 2021-04-11 at 02:07 AM.
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear