Quote Originally Posted by Debatra View Post
If all this template did was grant fast healing, you would be right. But it also absolutely tanks your mental stats (thus forcing you to be a beatstick or a blender), gives nothing that really helps you to be a beatstick or blender beyond the fast healing, and removes your Constitution score (which actively hinders you being a beatstick or blender). No matter how good anything is, -0 can always happen if the cost is too great.
I'd like to echo this. I voted for +0, but the point still stands: no one is arguing fast healing and undead immunities are bad, no one is saying fast healing and undead immunities are -0. They're saying that in this case, they're not worth the price.

The discussion has gone in circles for quite some time now. Even if you disagree, Troacctid, can you acknowledge (and argue against) the point everyone is actually making?

"Template downsides force you into a frontline melee role. A small undead would be bad at this role, other options lose too much Con."

You're kind of strawmanning everyone else in this discussion. This is not an accusation. I don't think you're arguing in bad faith, because I've read enough of your posts to know you're a very productive member of these forums.

I got the impression maybe you were just "stuck" in your own frame of thinking on this issue, which is why I tried to simplify and clarify the view that has been generally presented here.