Okay, now that the conversation as started and I’m not double-posting, here are my thoughts:

• I’m still disappointed that the “optional” Tasha’s racial rules are no longer optional, but I’m almost resigned to it at this point. Still going to kvetch about it in the survey, though.

• I’m a kind of amused that WotC is revising the dragonborn because I had been working on my own revision of the race, and there were a few cases of “Great Minds Think Alike” if I do say so myself, such as changing the breath weapon to d8s instead of d6s, changing the progression to match cantrip scaling, and giving a number of uses equal to the proficiency bonus, though my idea was ˝-PB rounded up, recharging on a short or long rest.

• I don’t like how all the breath weapons are now DEX saves, rather than DEX or CON depending on the type. I imagine it’s easier to balance, and if they didn’t make it so it’d be hard to justify in-world giving Emerald Dragonborn an INT save breath, which would be much stronger than the others.

• The chromatic dragonborn’s 10-minute immunity is busted IMO. It needs to be reduced to 1 minute or changed entirely.

• Metallic Breath Weapon and Gem Flight are cool, and seem reasonable enough for being gated behind 3rd level.

• I adore the new Kobold compared to the one in Volo’s Guide. Draconic Roar is mechanically very similar to Grovel, Cower, and Beg, but without the annoying flavor. You can also now get WIS-based Shocking Grasp on a Tempest Cleric without needing a Ravnica background, something I know optimizers will enjoy. There is a ridiculous' oversight on the tail attack, though, as it says, “1d6 bludgeoning damage, as opposed to the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.”

• Gift of the Chromatic Dragon seems a bit redundant when paired with the Chromatic Dragonborn. The other two feats are sweet, though.

• Raulothim’s Psychic Lance is seriously broken, even if you take into account nothing happening if the target makes its save. Its 10d6 on an INT save, at LEVEL 4.