Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
That actually gets Brooklyn to laugh. Not her usual fake, 'I'm feigning interest to keep you happy' laugh, but a real, honest one.

Oh, that's good. Jesus freak.... Heheh...

She has to take a moment to catch her breath enough to go on.

Oh, hell no. I am not one of them. Not religious, just psychic.
"Oh did you mean spiritual, as a more general term. Rather then the FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT!?" Amber asks her voice dropping to a mocking tone as she continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
"Hm?" Sophia says as she takes her attention away from the telescope - then lets it vanish when she realizes what Maya was talking about. "Oh, cool! Did you not know how to do minor object conjurations? That's pretty good for a first try if so! Dad tells me most Genies are pretty naturally talented at it, but even we usually end up making some weird stuff when we first learn. Mom says my first one was a spoon I tried to make when I got impatient for dinner that was so bent up it was more like a slinky with a scoop at one end," Sophia says with a smile. "Okay, so maybe that's because I was like, four at the time, but still."
No. I only know Water magic, Earth magic from my Mentor, I learned celestial magic, guardian angel magic, and demon magic. But that's it. And I don't know any succubus magic. She adds, rattling them off.