The Reprieve

As the team beings to split up to divide and conquer their obstacles, Gryphon easily selects the location more likely to put him in contact with the very people in Throneport he wants to influence. As others take care of the horses, he Shapes Water around the exterior of the carriage before freezing it in place to give it a new profile. He then snaps his fingers and changes the color of all the ice to black, at this point significantly disguising the ride from its original appearance. Things are going quite well these days, probably best to avoid a grand theft charge on the way to court.

He shakes Drake and Kleris’ hands and bids them good luck. If you need use of my magical services when we complete these errands, Sir Kleris, you only need to explicate what needs doing.

The Castle

Stepping out of the carriage at a leisurely pace, Gryphon watches as a gnomish tsunami slams into Arimart. Seeing the prosecutor nearly overwhelmed with the small woman’s attention, a lopsided smile rises up the khorovar’s face, all the way to his eyes. Why do gnomes alway dress like they were going to attend a child’s tea party? At least I’ve now familiar with the infamous Nyctessa, another name added to my Sending network.

Striding up to the conversing group, certain that his reputation precedes him far enough in advance to preclude the necessity of an introduction. Prosecutor Kaessel, Counselor Orolain; while I’m aware that lucidity his hardly Maugrim’s preferred mode of being, I could reach out and contact him this very moment if either of you wish. He’d even have the ability to respond to my contact. Not that the fine men and women of house Deneith need any assistance, but it might provide a lead on where to search for him.