1. - Top - End - #896
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Major character who has only appeared on 1 page in the entire OOTS saga

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesbaneIII View Post
    speaking of the orange voice, what if thats also serini who used a magic wand to carry lien and ochul?

it could be possible she used some kind of spell or trick that is non magical to cover her voice with a filter. roys dad changed his speech bubble as a magician. One could think she used a potion of plot to change her voice to whatever she wanted.

The red voice person isn't the new addition, and is a red herring in addition to a red voice.

serini seems inclined to have a multitude of potions, like amnesia juice, knock out blow darts, weird goggles with an as of yet unknown function (likely true seeing maybe?), an invisibility wand and by her own admission several magic items the trolls declined to take from her.

The only one more prepared is the oracle who knows how to prepare when he wants to outside of fate, and even then he can come back if he prepared a raise dead party.

This does not disqualify anyones guesses from earlier, just that the identity of the red voice is maybe just a weird cover up to make the readers and other folk think its a 2 man set up, when its really one.

as to why the need to do all that for a voice? well, maybe its done just in case someone is spying on her and she isn't aware of it, and is done out of paranoia.

Personally I'm more partial to the straight idea of it being 2 people, but at this point with her mind set being so intent on hiding and mind wiping, I wouldn't count it as impossible even if it is improbable.

So, just spitballing here. But well into stupid Ideatm territory...

What if the 2nd voice is Senri's troll half because super regenerating Troll blood does just bonkers stuff in stories.

Edit: I can't seem to find where Haley got the Quippie skull. Must be getting rusty, might need to rereadthe story.
    Last edited by Ornithologist; 2021-04-19 at 10:45 AM.
    Now, Back to Lurking!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    I think I'm going to defer to his wiser judgment in this case, because I'm probably going to keep writing responses and that will only lead to me getting myself in trouble somehow.
    - I should follow this advice more often.

Belkar's Death Countdown best guess: 31/49 days used before Belkar is gone forever more! - updated to morning at 1190!

Hey, its the Blog where I write! Dice Roles