1. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Major character who has only appeared on 1 page in the entire OOTS saga

Quote Originally Posted by Ornithologist View Post
    So, just spitballing here. But well into stupid Ideatm territory...

What if the 2nd voice is Senri's troll half because super regenerating Troll blood does just bonkers stuff in stories.

Edit: I can't seem to find where Haley got the Quippie skull. Must be getting rusty, might need to rereadthe story.
    Haley got Quippie in bonus strip in Utterly Dwarfed (it did not appear on the web). On the other hand, I have no idea who the Senri's troll is.

We're a decent bit into the first half of the seventh book by now, and still no obvious candidate for the Major Character has appeared. I'm starting to worry that something underwhelming will wind up being the case, like Quippie being the "Important Ally" just because his corpse helped the Order bypass Serini's security.
    It's 42 strips from the beginning so far, halftime for BRitF was about 138 strips, and this last book will likely be even longer. Plenty of time yet. I also thought Quippie may be it, but now I'm convinced it was introduced as a red herring precisely for these speculations
    Last edited by Mike Havran; 2021-04-19 at 10:56 AM.
    There must be some sense of order - personal, political or dramatic - and if no one else is going to bring it to this world, I will.

Silent member of Zz'dtri's #698 Scrying Sensor Explanation Club.