The elderly dwarf dismounts from his cart, and approaches the rear of the vehicle. His movements slow, as he begins to slowly remove the numerous straps holding the strange crate. "My name is Yutud Gravelfall, Chief Metalurgist of the Dwarven city of New Shanatar." Yutud says proudly, but still struggling to find the words in common. "Our mission and honor was to provide aid to the dwarves re-founding Gauntlgrym. But... while we were there..." And his hands begin to tremble as the last of the straps falls away.

A chest made of bright cherry wood with gold trimmings is revealed. Yutud reaches into the unlocked chest, and removes a gleaming silvery metal urn. Painted on one side is the relief of a lovely elderly dwarf who wears a necklace of numerous gems which have been inlayed into the urn itself. "My dearest Gamithra, whom I have loved for nearly three hundred years," he says with a sad glance to Lady Runa, "fell ill and passed away. She was my everything, the song which gave light to my life. She would have liked to hear you sing my Lady."