Castling

As Nyctessa finally stops her relentless suppressing fire of words, Arimart is left with different answers to pick up.
Starting with Gryphon, who lately proved to be the more valuable and dependable of his unlikely allies, he ponders on the mad old man words.

"I appreciate your concern for privacy, and I concur we can expose our informations on Maugrim's case later. Thanks for your effort. If you can spare the time, and the arcane prowess, I think we could try to contact him periodically. If we get lucky we could find him in a moment of clarity"

Then, he starts moving again, wanting to bring Arano and Draci to their 'prisons' as soon as possible.

While walking, he speaks to Nyctessa again.

"As my colleague Kett said, we contacted an external contractor to assure the safety of our prisoners. You know how it is with the Wardens. They are so good at looking around that they often end up doing it in the wrong place at the wrong time. Besides, our prisoners will be watched by Madam Kett herself, I trust that her extensive knowledge on stealth will be essential to help us!"

As he says this, the Prosecutor turns to Kett with and winks at her with a half smile on his face.

"So... Nyctessa, you were saying that Magistrate Jarus put a man on Maugrim's tail... Do I know him?"