Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
A Brisk Afternoon Jog - Day 2

"You say that, but from what was said yesterday the last one wasn't that long ago." G'nichi answers. He'd appreciate if his weapon could pay attention to these things.
"You might have to remind me where Omoshin is." He's not the best person with names sometimes.
"So what exactly does this Shimono do when things aren't bad fairy tales? Is he supposed to be somewhere? Holidays, sites, that sort of thing?" Something about these names is very odd to him...
Atsushi frowns and folds his arms, drumming his fingers across his elbows.
"Fairy tale for those of us who weren't here, I guess."
It's one thing if the old people are saying things were dangerous back in the day, another thing if they are now.

There's a vaguely condescending thought from one of his weapons (it's definitely the sword) about whether they need to be taking notes for G'nichi.

As for the other questions there:
"Omoshin is a little west of here. We have a little makeshift road through the forest.
The Lord isn't in any specific place, all of the forest is his domain. Omoshin has a handful of festivals in his honor, one is coming up actually, and I don't know about any holy grounds outside of the shrines. That's probably a better question for Lady Eiko, she's our priestess."

From what G'nichi should know of his intended jogging route, there definitely shouldn't be any big towns in the area, so that's odd.
The chakram is pretty sure this wasn't a lie though.