Professor Drake Shardstone

Castle

Drake was quiet, offering a smile and his name if introduced. Other than that, he gave the half-orc woman a small nod of respect as she was taken away. Don’t worry, boyo, we’ll probably be seeing her soon enough.

He was quiet when Arano left, but turned with interest when the Magistrate beseeched them for assistance. While he appreciated Kett’s questions, he was less interested in specifics - better to have a loosely defined favor that one could leverage for what one really needed.

Counting Shadows

Drake marked the two obvious lookouts, smirking to himself. However, when he saw the Halfling making her way to an alley all the while unobserved, he blinked. Nudging Kleris, he murmured about the figure, his mind racing on how to take advantage of the situation.

”So, do we call her out to one of the lookouts to earn favor? Do we use her as a distraction to get in? Or do we follow suit and attempt to sneak in? I’ll admit, I’m not as sort as I once was, so my rolls may be a little lackluster ...”

OOC - waiting for Kleris’ response
Spoiler: Status
Show
AC: 14 HP: 40/52 Init +2 Move 30’
Saves: Str +0 Dex +2 Con +2 Int +2 Wis +6 Cha +0
Skills: Arcana/Religion +8; Insight +5; Perception +9;
Warder’s inspiration (+1d4): Investigate, History, Thieves tools
Weapons: shortsword (+5 / 1d8+2); shortbow (+5 / 1d8+2)
Channel divinity 3/3 (Turn undead, destroy CR 1/2, Knowledge o/t Ages, Read thoughts)
Spoiler: Spells
Show
Prepare 9 spells, DC 15, 4-1st / 3-2nd / 3-3rd
0: guidance, thaumatugy, toll the dead, mending
1st (x4): command, identity, alarm, armor of Agnatha, cure light wounds, healing word, guiding bolt
2nd (x3): augury, arcane lock, knock, suggestion, silence, blindness/ deafness, locate object
3rd (x3): non-detection, speak with dead, glyph of warding, magic circle, clairvoyance, meld into stone, dispel magic
Wards & seals (1/long): alarm, arcane lock, mage armor

Effects: 60’ darkvision