Looking at the scene and at the dead creature, Arimart recompose himself and tries to consider what they can see.

"So... this puncture... It could be from a piercing weapon but it has burns around... Maybe a Crossbow bolt enhanced with Fire? Or a rapier? It could even be an Alchemy blade, or a spear spikard. It doesn't look like one of the usual weapons used by the Wardens... strange... The rest of the wounds don't seem terrible. It could mean that the fatal shot was particullary powerful or that this creature had some limited capacity of regenaration, thus leaving us wounds looking less serious than they were."

After this cursory inspection, the paladin looks at the weapon.

"It seems almost new, and maybe it was? I bet an artificer could do something like this without too much effort. And..."
He says this by turning toward Kett

"Years ago I met one of your elven friends who could sing things into existence."

The Prosecutor stops for a moment, placing his chin on his left hand as if to think better.

"I've heard about dopplegangers, but for what I know they have quite different features. And they don't have the strength to do something like... this. Sir Gryphon, you surely met many strange creatures in Drooam, anything resembling them comes to mind?"