Theo stands watching as the fire erupts on Yara's shield. The wounding power of the Betrayer's spells was little to Theo, and Theo turned to Yara and Rosalind; Fan out, and stay alert. (Theo activates Order forged from Chaos as a swift action and gives all allies within 30 ft a free move action).

He then turned to join Perseus, and charged at his foe (War Leader's Charge, no AAOs on the charge and add 35 damage to my attack). At the last possible second, Theo disappeared, and reappeared immediately behind the Betrayer (using a Turn Undead to get another swift action, and uses it to cast Knights Move. He is now flanking with Perseus). Theo brings his weapon to bear swiftly, and attacks at the back of the Betrayer with great fury. (As a free action, Theo uses a turn undead for +4 attack and +1d10 damage)

Spoiler: Attack
Show
Power Attack for 4. I have a lot of buffs goin on, but I am hoping for a solid hit at the start. Righteous Might, Divine Power, Inspired, Charge, Flank, and RKV powers are surging through Theo. And a bit of THUNDER
Attack: (1d20+40)[47]
Damage: [roll]2d8+2d6+2d6+1d10+1d6+65[/roll] those die go weapon damage + holy + sneak attack stance + RKV power + electric

Theo then activates his Belt of Battle for an extra full round action, and continues his barrage into the exposed back of the Betrayer. This is not hatred, for Theo left that behind. Theo attacks wanting to bring DIVINE JUSTICE to Vlarath in the form of the Sword of Tariel, to punish him for his transgressions against Charis.

Spoiler: Full Round Action of Attacks
Show
Removing the Maneuver and Divine Fury from the attacks
Attack 1: (1d20+36)[41]
Attack 2: (1d20+31)[46]
Attack 3: (1d20+26)[37]

Damage 1: [roll]2d8+2d6+2d6+1d6+30[/roll]
Damage 2: [roll]2d8+2d6+2d6+1d6+30[/roll]
Damage 3: [roll]2d8+2d6+2d6+1d6+30[/roll]