1. - Top - End - #716
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XVI: Sworn to Carry Your Burdens

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Which then gets run over by either the Empire, the Thalmor or Both, depending on how the politics to your immediate south goes.
    On two separate occasions I beat the main questline before starting the civil war. Once for the Imperials and once for the Stomrclaoks.

turns out, no matter how high your level is, the game will never spawn in soldiers high enough in level that Odaviing can't singlehanded win any given battle in the Civil War storyline.

Then there's the possibility of the Dragonborn showing up alone to the first invasion force and using Storm Calling to take out an entire army at once. When you can summon electrical storms that sent blasts of lightning to invariably target every living thing in the area but you, you don't need an army.

Edit: Ulfrick's shear hatred of the Thalmor is implied to because they have him convinced that he i singularly responsible for the Fall of the Imperial City.

Proof that they lied and proof that they're actively benefiting from his coup might make him listen.

Meanwhile, as I already said, there's world of difference between "being prepared for betrayal" and "knowing it's already happened."

The first is something to keep in mind.

The second is something to do something about right now... Like say arresting the traitor who is literally right there on the spot.

Either the Thalmor burn her and claim she and hers were acting alone and there invasion plans are delayed... Or the White-Gold Concordant is broken the Thalmor lose every resource they have in the empire as they either pull out or let their agents be arrested/killed.

Either way, the Thalmor's plans are severely delayed.

Edit: Weird brainfart.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2021-04-29 at 10:31 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks