1. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Chaotic Evil characters with personality traits that play well with a party

Not done up in the actual personality system, but I have to bring up my current CE character, Zwerrit Humperdink. He's a Fiend Bladelock who (long story short) received his pact after drunkenly challenging a devil to a duel.

He's Chaotic Evil because he's incapable of feeling remorse for killing people. He won't fight people who can't fight back (because it isn't very satisfying), but otherwise? You're fair game. He's a serial killer who happens to be on the party's side, because they have booze and the best fights... and literally does not care about the rest of the plot (I do, he doesn't).

Honestly, the only reason I say that he's Chaotic Evil and not Chaotic Neutral is that he enjoys killing, in the way a normal person enjoys eating a good meal. Part of that is a result of his pact (which also led to him shedding ashes all the time), but most of it's just him. He's a monster, and a pretty fun dude to play.

EDIT: Come to think of it, since his family disowned him... Zwerrit is a literal murderhobo.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2021-05-01 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!