Xander readies for battle.
Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
Jean Bijoutier
Human Rogue
AC: 15 HP: 15/15
PP: 19 PIv: 20 PIs: 14
Conditions: --
Concentration: --

"Do we let them come to us?" Jean whispers. "Or take this to them? With a living enemy, I'd worry they might warn their comrades, but I don't know if undead know to do that. And approaching their position might mean a nasty surprise."
Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
Zephyranthes of House Rose
Human Artificer
AC: 19 HP: 20/20
PP: 9 PIv: 13 PIs: 9

Taking a spot to the right of Havok in the front line, blocking the hallway from any undead getting past them to those behind them, Zephyranthes lightly clanks her dagger against her shield to draw the nearby undead to their position.

Spoiler
Show

Readying to throw my dagger (it's returning) at the first foe that gets within 20 feet and is in the light, basically first foe I don't have disadvantage against.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
Jean Bijoutier
Human Rogue
AC: 15 HP: 15/15
PP: 19 PIv: 20 PIs: 14

Jean silently walked towards the middle of the back row, and drew his shortbow so that he could join the fight without needing to get into sword-range.
As you prepared for combat, you saw three figures step into the dim light cast by your hooded lantern. Two of them were very skeletal, clad in rusted and quite visibly beaten-up Augustan segmented armor. They each wielded an Augustan shortsword, and a large tower shield, both in a state of disrepair, as well. However, the third figure stood out. This medium creature resembled a human corpse, armed and armored in a similar way to its skeletal compatriots, with the addition of a plumed helmet on its head. Its wild, frantic eyes burned with malevolence. The leathery, desiccated flesh was drawn tight across its bones, a stark contrast to the fleshless skeletons that flanked it, and its teeth have grown into sharp, jagged needles. None have come into the bright light, but they stared down the party at the other end of the passageway.