[Soul Hunt]

"Blanche have sliblings? Cool! She never told me that! You gotta tell me all about them later, sir!" Anika exclaims, eager to hear about these catty relatives of hers. Were they all as cute for one? That had to be one adorable family.
She then goes from leaning down to standing up straight while giving Rein a salute. "Ayeaye! Anika Sunfletcher at your service. I'm a druid and I do healing and shapeshifting things. Count yourself perfectly safe by my side." She also did some spellwork and fighting but those weren't her main claims to fame.

Then she turns her attention to Rahvi who she have yet to greet. "But, uh, one moment. I gotta greet him too." She will then march straight up to the incubus as Cass and Wenomir are discussing strategy and offer her hand to him. "Hiya-" She offers her hand to shake when something seems to occur to her. "Wait, Mr. familiar? Aren't those like... tiny animals?" Her offered hand doesn't retract but she's giving him a curious look, her head tilted just slightly as she looks down at him.