So we just finished a rough adventure and can pick one "Very Rare" item as a reward.

Character: Aereni High Elf, Level 12 - Paladin2 / Hexblade1 / Wizard (War) 9, wiz til 20
Current items:
Flame Tongue Scimitar (Attuned)
Dragontooth Dagger
Serpent Scale Armor
Cloak of Protection (Attuned)
Staff of the Python (Attuned)

Current feats are Lucky and Elven Accuracy. Planning on Fey Touched and Warcaster. Blindfighting style from Pal.

I've narrowed it down to:

Staff of Power (Overall strong, can hold but not attack with it in off hand like Gandalf. Functionally a "shield" but with save+, AoEs etc)
Peregrine Mask (non-concentration 60' fly combined with advantage on initiative is sweet since I have a +9 already)
Ring of Spell Storing ("only" rare but fun combos, bard can hook me up with Greater Steed, 2x concentration)
Amulet of the Devout +3 (ensures that certain demons are incapable of breaking SGD control so lasts full duration, among other things)
Illusionist's Bracers (probably lowest power but Booming (flaming) blade x2 with no resource cost every round is fun)
Tome of Clear Thought (INT not maxed yet but this helps, plus I'm an elf so I believe I can use it ~5 more times eventually )
Carpet of Flying (non-concentration flying/transport, and doesn't use an attunement slot)
Daern's Instant Fortress (free AoE, just cool, and doesn't use attunement)

The Staff of Power is almost too good to pass up, but the ring has endless possibilities and the mask & amulet are both game changers too.

Any insights I've missed?

Thanks!