View Single Post

Thread: Outside 50: Meeting nature halfway

1. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 50: Meeting nature halfway

[Dimensional Troubles]

The dragon raises one claw in a hushing motion to Riss as she asks why the attack was nessecary before turning to face the aliens. "'Exhaust negotations'? Sounds like it'd be worth a try at least, don't you think? If it fails we can always give 'em a good whopping." The dragon makes a boxing motion with her claws, the armored beings looking at her with what seems to be confusion.

Meanwhile, Ambrosia can't help but to giggle at Thariza's nickname though in the same motion she discreetly accepts the device offered to her and gives Riss a curt nod, and then turns to address the others. "I concur as well, I'm going to go in there and make sure to undo this. Chances are, judging from the smoke raising from it, something simply went wrong and needs to be fixed. Thus, attacking would likely make things worse." Riss would have noticed smoke rising from the side of the temple, as if an explosion had recently gone off there.

The aliens all looks one another, perhaps exchanging some telepathic communication between one another before the one who have been speaking for them so far looks to the dragon. For now, we shall trust in you wisdom and stay our blades.

Ambrosia turns to look up the eyes carved into the ceiling of the temple. "I'm coming in Thariza, but tell our friend in there that if they wish any more help with whatever device that caused all this, they should consider inviting her as well." She gestures at the Riss drone.

Thariza can hear Ambrosia's reply and so can Jaccal it seems. "Tell them... we accept this. We wish to learn more about whoever created that."

[Fort Aegis Resort]

"Pretty sure she's a part of the staff in some fashion." Ambrosia declares thoughfully, feeling there was a piece of puzzle they were missing here. "But it would be rude to speculate too much regarding her. We should simply change into something more suitable and perhaps we'll get the opportunity to ask her or her employeers later on." The scholar gestures at the robes. "One of these should be in your size I hope."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-05-03 at 05:23 PM.