View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Jarla & Tatiana

Almost as soon as Jarla had taken his bridle, Bastard reared up on his hind legs, doing his best to force her to either let go or be dragged off her feet. The animal was testing her, she knew - if she let him get what he wanted by throwing his weight around, he would have established that he was the one in charge.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can I get a Strength test to see if Jarla can keep her feet?

Sieghard

The Thorns' tents still remained behind, along with the overcrowded handful of spares that had been handed out to the labourers. One empty wagon and a pair of battered handcarts had been set aside for them, standing apart from where the Maneaters were loading up the heavy parts of Alvarr's trebuchet. Father Hechsler was sitting on one, squinting into the bottom of his hip-flask.

The men Sforza had left behind to help numbered about twenty-five in total. Dirty, hungry and thin, they looked confused and a little discontented at being left behind. Sitting on rocks or pacing idly between the tents, they watched the massive figures of the ogres tying down the last of the catapult pieces with uncertainty in their eyes.
    Last edited by LCP; 2021-05-04 at 01:31 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X