View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Sieghard

Sieghard took a moment to catch his breath. If this was all the strength he could muster, things could easily grow dire if anything malicious did still haunt Nath.

"Up there will do," Sieghard told the workers. It will have to. He pointing to the spot he had chosen. "There are tools in the back of the wagon. We start digging tonight and at sunrise we'll start fetching the dead. Dig as best as the ground here will allow and dig wide - there'll be a lot to bury. Any there aren't tools for can start gathering up stones to cover them with when we're done."

As they shuffled off, he sat down against a large rock and turned to Hechsler. "Can I ask a favor? Could you find a woman called Hannah and tell her I want her to gather up the men and bring them here?" He briefly described her. "I'd find her myself, but the fighting last night took more out of me than I thought."

Spoiler
    Show
    Orders for the Thorns will be the same as for the rest, he just wants them to help with the digging. Probably worth throwing a command test at.

(1d100)[24] vs 64 Command
    (1d100)[80] Reroll

Not sure what time it is, but if it's early enough he'll also call for a break about half-way between now and sun down.
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2021-05-04 at 06:24 PM.