"It seems I can't stop you, yes?" Maysel grins, but then stops suddenly. "You shouldn't tell any of the others… I don't know what they think… Even I'm not sure if what the Archon does, will help us in the end I'm just... Not sure what to believe." She sighs again and try's to answer Ken's question. "I wasn't there myself, I only know that it's in the middle of the forest. But you should find markers if you get nearer. Perhaps you can even ask some of the more peaceful inhabitants."

Maysel seems to think heavily and then nods to herself. She rummages around in her kitchen a bit and comes back to the table with a sheathed knife, that has an irriscedent jewel set in the pommel. "I want you to have this. Perhaps you can use it, or the stone attached to it. I'm certainly don't get any use of it in my days."

"I can't offer you any beds, but I can bring you some blankets and pillows if you want? If you really want to try to get towards the capital you should try to get as much rest as possible."

Spoiler: If detect magic is used on the knife
Show
Both knife and jewel are magical and can be separated by one another.

Spoiler: If identified
Show
The knife can be used as a Dagger +3 and gives a +2 item Bonus to Craft (cooking). The Crystal is a Crystal of Greater Demolition. Should it be set in a +1 Weapon it still works as Crystal of Demolition and if set in a Masterwork Weapon it works as a Crystal of Least Demolition