Castling

A quick discussion - which, though not entirely conclusive, is good enough for the purposes of an immediate consense - ensues, followed by turning to Lann to offer aid in the investigation. The Magistrate from Breland claps in celebration and looks to Jarus, who gives one more sigh and ushers Raz forward with a wave of the hand.

"Well I want it on record that I have my reservations, but this might be the best course of action. Just don't forget our bargain, skin-changer."

The shifter nods but doesn't turn back towards the Karrnathi, the Brelish, or the dragonmarked colonel, none of whom try to follow him. Though he’s risen from where he was kneeling near the corpse the ranger remains somewhat slouched in the shoulders as he approaches your little circle on the edge of the room.

"I have some leads", he growls, "but I want to speak to Arimart alone first. If you're in, there are some things you should know before going any further. These are deep waters. I should warn you also that this might take a little while - but it's not all stops and starts." He turns to Kett. "Whatever else is on your plate, I'm sure it's important to you. Maybe we can help one another."