R1T20: Lucius looks around the room at the people suffering(*) and the sound of gnashing teeth can be heard from beneath his helmet. As he steps forward he tries to gauge what could have lead to this. Lucius standing beside Allen raises his arm and points towards the Doctor with an open hand, he speaks in a loud and clear voice for all to hear.

"Yield now and you will fall under my protection, I can promise a fair judgement before the order of Iomedae. If you refuse than I will have to take you by force, know that I will only offer you this chance once!"

Lucius' scan of the room reveals that the people in the cots are not, in fact, suffering. They are dead. Or, at least appear so. For those that might have been more whole than others and possibly alive, as described before, they had their throats cut long enough ago that blood no longer leaves the body. This is not a place of the suffering anymore; this is a place of death.

R1T13: Lurk does a hopping fly behind his master, well out of LOS of the Enemy.

R1T11: Allen, what do you do?

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Harsk: 28. PRONE!!!
Branwyn: 27. Hide from undead for 10 minutes.
Telgarana: 26.
* Ablative barrier (7 hours or until discharged): First 5 lethal she takes from each attk is NL. DR 5/-- vs. NL attacks. Converts total 35 damage.
Adelaide: 22. Bow in hand. READIED to shoot QP if he stands (Attack 26, dmg 12)!!!
Iluvar: 21. Hide from undead for 10 minutes. !!!CAN'T USE UNARMED ATTACK UNTIL END OF NEXT TURN!!!
* Status (via Iluvar) for 7 hours. Heroism for 70 minutes. Protection from energy [fire] for 70 minutes, absorb 84 fire damage.
Lucius: 20. Bless weapon for 7 minutes.
* Currently has *status* cast on Sindri (not here) and Iluvar. Touch of glory (on self) for 1 hour.
Lurk: 13.
Allen: 11.
Vivino: 7. Hide from undead for 10 minutes.