Sieghard

Sieghard done what he could to prepare himself, but found the day's work incredibly disheartening all the same. Still too weak to even help carry the bodies, there was little to keep his mind from drifting back and wondering what they could've done differently, how he could've minimized the losses among the living and if there had been any way to save Nahorek's prisoners. As much as he dwelled it, he could think of nothing and blamed himself all the more for not being able to figure anything out.

"Pile up the weapons over there," Sieghard said, "We'll pack them up when we've finished moving the dead."

When the work was under way, he approached Elsa. "You should apologize to them," he suggested. "For... before. Maybe not now while they're working, but after we've made it back to town and put this behind us. I don't know if they'd forgive you, but I think they'd at least give you the chance to earn it. And I'd rather there not be bad blood between them and you."

Spoiler
Show
Fitting as it would be for this to push Sieghard over the edge, I'm going to hope he clings to his sanity.

(1d100)[48] vs 69 (49 WP +20)
(1d100)[91] Reroll