Quote Originally Posted by Dork_Forge View Post
For this kind of thing I try to bridge rulings with RAW, since I think a lot of the things that make these kinds of scenarios viable would be cans of worms unto themselves in my actual games.
RAW means different things to different people though. AFAICT, RAW in this case means Fog Cloud grants advantage, but there are enough forum arguments that I'm not 100% sure you would agree.

I'm game for it, if you'd like to do so then please provide the full blocks and buffs involved when you have the time and any feeback regarding the set up before game start.
Okay, it won't be today though.

Ahh they're like high fantasy traffic cones, that's actually pretty amusing.
Yeah. I guess I could actually use them as mounts, instead of concentrating on Fly, which would let all the wizards concentrate on Haste while the Battlemasters take turns concentrating on Bless. I'll have to think over what I want to do. How many Planar Bound summons would be reasonable to assume? A hundred is possible at level 14, but extremely expensive; eight is more than I would normally see in play, but doable in a couple of days of work, and plausible for a team that knows they're going to take on Tiamat.