I'm not sure I buy into the assertion about Ki points that "the class features are predicated around spending at least 1 ki every round." At least, not at low levels, when +WIS mod to your ki pool is the most impactful. At that level, a monk's reliable 2 attacks per round are at their most significant relative to other classes' melee capabilities, and the ki features they have are potent enough relative to the power curve of those levels that they should, I think, be sparse in uses. It's not as though they're long-rest based like the poor Sorcerers.

It's for similar reasons that I think the proposed low-level mobility changes are overkill. I'm not unsympathetic to giving monks more skirmishing potential at the early stages of the game, but giving them mini-Mobile AND folding both aspects of Step of the Wind into one AND removing Step of the Wind's action economy cost AND keeping the same base movement increases takes things too far in the opposite direction, and all in one level. We've gone from Monks falling behind Cunning Action (you invited the comparison) to them significantly outstripping it. (This complaint is definitely not a paid shill for the Rogues Guild to keep Rogues as the most efficiently mobile martial, no siree...)

I apprectiate the shaving down of stunning strike, since it's such a ki-hog as printed.

I don't have any problems with proposed higher-level changes. They all seem like either clear improvements or preference-based lateral moves.