Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
So beskar armour makes lightsabers not act as solid
Just rewatched this scene and I remembered it wrong - they do act fairly solid against the armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
Can you clear something up for me? When have lightsabers ever acted like they were not weightless solid blades?
See:
Quote Originally Posted by Taevyr View Post
During the mandalorian wars, it didn't take long for the mandos to realize firing a blaster at a jedi was usually a pleasant diversion for them, as they hardly needed to put in any effort to reflect them back towards you. As a response, they soon decided to incorporate the use of slugthrowers against jedi, with those who could afford it always carrying one for that purpose.

Imagine a Jedi, utterly convinced he can block enemy fire the way they've always done for eons, putting his saber in a bullet's path and being rewarded with a face- or handful of hot, molten metal. Probably several times. While the other Jedi suffer the same thing.
Seperately I am the one argueing that they can be solid at times, with others comparing them to a stream of water.

For an example of this here at about the 58th second the energy is prevented from continuing onward (in a manner similiar to a stream of water from a hose as others have indicated above).
Spoiler
Show