View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    "Something I've got to do first," Ludo said to Elsa, shrugging his pack off. "But I wouldn't say no to drinks at yours again."
    Elsa nodded distractedly.

She addressed Sieghard: "I think I'll also pay our workers a bit. Should keep them from resorting to theft straight away and getting in trouble. If you can contribute, I'd appreciate it a lot; you're the one who insisted on getting all those bodies out of Nath."

She was not expecting Manann's Keep to still be full of soldiers, and hoped this would not prevent her from getting a hotel room at the Star—with either a twin bed or two beds that could be pushed together. She had some needs that had gone unfulfilled for too long.

"I'll see if the Prince is still in town. We need to return him his horse."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    One or two seemed not to appreciate Elsa’s contribution - Ludo saw Hanna’s face darken and turn away when the wizard spoke.
    Awww.

Not sure what's a reasonable amount to pay the workers. I think it should cover their work for the entire siege of Nath, not just the few days they spent burying bodies.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2021-05-07 at 03:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.