View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

"Ah, excellent. Give her my thanks."

Your thanks? Really? That will surely feed her through the winter.

"She's grown fond of one of the other two," said Elsa, casting the dice. "May she be allowed to keep it? None of them would've been found, let alone recovered, without her talent with beasts."

That was probably a lie, but non-wizards tended to take a wizard's word for it when it came to what magic could or could not do.

Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained Haggle 22: (d100)[69]
    Fortune: (d100)[28]

Hmm, I don't know if it'll earn us a horse, but it might get us *some* reward.

"I'm taking the Iron Company back to Savonne on Wellentag. I take it you'll be coming with us?"

"Absolutely," said Elsa, who by now had not been in Savonne in over a month. "It'll feel good to go home."

She paused. Her next question would obliquely reference the trial, which she was loath to bring up. "I need to ask... My, ah, letters, described the location of a few things I hid not far from here during the war with Alvarr, and which I'd now like to recover. Did you by any chance have them retrieved? Just making sure I won't be wasting a trip..."

She also glanced hopefully at Al-Makir, who she deemed more likely than Sforza to have taken care of this kind of minutiae.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2021-05-08 at 01:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.