Maysel seems to be a bit shy about needing a healer but... "Well.. Can you do something against molt? For people with fur? That could help."

She gives Coney a respectful nod and a smile. "I really can't say. But I think you could have a fast hike around a week, perhaps a bit longer with all that I have heard. Could you tell of our plight I'm sure the beastking would stride towards us as fast as he could. And if not him I'm sure there would be others who could help us. Thank you. I get towards writing something as soon as I have given you something to make the dirt a bit more hospitable."

Maysel takes the soup away from the stove and brings you some simply woven blankets, to soften the hard ground below yourself. Her letter is scratched on a thick leaf, folded and then given to you. "When you get deeper into the forest you may encounter some moving people made out of metal or clay. In my younger days I have hunted them down with some friends, but we are all either old or not here anymore. They core's give a good basis for stone soup however."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Thaum can make a Knowledge:History check against 10.

Jahn and

Ken

can make a Knowledge:History check against 15.