View Single Post

Thread: Trog's Tavern CLV

1. - Top - End - #360
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Trog's Tavern CLV

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    It's hard to throw someone off her game if she has no game in the first place. . . ;p

Carmen, who looks like she's probably a half-elf due to her ears and silver hair and purple eyes (half-elves have all those, right?), only really notices Valentina when she speaks up. She also has a purple ribbon in her hair, but that's not a trait exclusive to half-elves, she thinks, and is just a clothing choice.

She sets down her llamanade, and twists on her barstool. Don't mind what? she wonders at first, before connecting some dots. "Um! No, of course not! I don't mind," Carmen says. "I was just hoping someone would buy me a drink and get me drunk, but that's okay too."
    She taps on the barstool next to her, in case Valentina was looking for permission to come closer.
    Valentina moves closer to the exotic-looking half-elf, grateful she could talk a bit more quietly now. She laughs, mostly nervously, at the half-elf's response, and says "...well, I did get a bit of money from selling potions. I could buy you something.".
    Last edited by Demon Prince; 2021-05-11 at 11:21 PM.