"HmmÂ… Let me think a bit. It has been some days till I have done this and I haven't had any problems myself because my knife always sliced right through them. But when I remember correctly the others had some problems getting through they're material to really damage them, they have also been somewhat resistant to magic, but magic got to them at least."

Spoiler: Golem information
Show
Secret of mana golems are not immune against magic, but magic has a reduced effect on them. (Half damage from most spells.) They do have DR however that varies on the golem type if it's not circumvented. They also look incredible goofy but are nonetheless pretty dangerous.

"You're not safe from them if you're far away from them, they shoot they're limbs right at ye. Best to surround them, that seems to confuse the hell out of em."

"Nothing else come to mind to be honest. Best to slice them up as fast as possible. They can get pretty big, but they fall down all the same."

Maysel hastily answers Thaum. "Justsomethingtoletfurgrowbackwouldbegreat"

"if you still have stories to tell I gladly hear them."

Shee gives Ken a somewhat shy nod. "Thanks. That's not something I usually hear."