View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Elsa

Despite just returning from a long and exhausting trip, Elsa rose early that morning. She had a lot of catching up to do, having not set foot in Savonne since departing with the Morrite knights for the doomed attack on Nath. She first visited Suzana the merchant and inquired about the state of her food import business.

"Oh, and with winter around the corner, I imagine you'll want to expand?" She dropped the two bags of coins she had recovered from the karst onto Suzana's desk. The heavy clink they made upon hitting the polished wood was a beautiful sound. "I wish to increase my stake by a hundred crowns."

Almost as an afterthought, she dug into her purse and counted another ten. "Make it a hundred and ten. For a nice, round, hundred and fifty total."

Spoiler
    Show
    This is contingent on business still going well, of course.

Elsa's next stop was the clothier who had made her first set of fancy clothes. She was certain that Sforza had some festivities planned and she wanted to put in her order before anyone else. She requested a set of clothes that did not have the previous one's military style, in keeping with the Reaches' (hopeful) new era of peace, and which would be warm and comfortable for the winter—snug-fitting in contrast with the ample dresses of summer, lined with fur, without any metal buttons or buckles, and integrating long warm gloves and some simple but elegant headgear. She also wanted it functional enough to easily ride a horse or climb a castle's steep stairs. She left it up to the clothier to pick the colors which he deemed most appropriate to go with her hair and skin tone, her only requirement being "not white or anything that will make dirt or mud stand out too much".

Spoiler
    Show
    Please don't update my character model this time, as she won't be wearing these clothes on an everyday basis.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2021-05-12 at 10:08 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.