View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Ludo
    Ludo had been in Savonne for a few days before he went to visit Adelbert's grave. He had always been uncomfortable with this, and had been to the small plot of land on the edge of Sermena where his mother was buried shamefully rarely, but it felt like it was an appropriate time now. The tenders of the garden had done a good job covering the damage dealt to the ground on Geheimisnacht, but it meant that Adelbert's plot didn't stand out as new. His grave marker had a verenan owl carved on it, and Ludo realised that the news of Adelbert's loss of faith probably hadn't been communicated to Hieronymous.

He had - shamefully - chosen a time to visit shortly before his appointment, so after awkwardly informing Adelbert that they had killed the vampire - and apologising, because Jarla had probably already let him know and it was old news by now - he had only a few minutes before heading into the temple to meet Hieronymous and those of the priesthood of Morr that remained, Meskhenet in her box in his hands.

"I imagine you've heard the news by now," he began, once they were all gathered. "The vampire is... as best we can tell destroyed. He was turned to dust by the dwarven spear that killed him before. We lured him into a trap."

"Have you been informed as to how we knew how to trick the vampire?"

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Let me know if I'm making up too much about the garden of morr or adelbert's grave marker or whatever
    Last edited by LeSwordfish; 2021-05-13 at 08:02 AM.