Ludo

Brother Cezar was waiting for him, but Hieronymus was a little late, having apparently been somewhere else out in the town. The old priest seemed happy to see Ludo again, apologising for his tardiness.

"Prince Sforza has given us an... abridged account, I suppose you might say," he said, "of the details he feels are important." He took a seat. "I must say, after Geheimnisnacht, everything we've learned and lost... it's difficult to believe that the creature is really dead." He gave Ludo a weak smile. "But Verena could not ask for more credible witnesses."

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
"Have you been informed as to how we knew how to trick the vampire?"
The two priests exchanged glances.

"No," said Hieronymus, after a pause. "I don't believe his highness mentioned that detail."

Sieghard

Burhan chewed his lip and looked away, wheels turning in his head. "The Count's widow?" he said. "Alright... alright, yes, count me in."

A little of his old enthusiasm seemed to be coming back to him.

~

Filomena took some finding. At last, Sieghard tracked her down in the Old Town, in a nondescript building on a newly-rebuilt street. Pietro stood outside the door, just as he'd used to in Mirino.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
"Gods willing, we'll have a bit of peace now," he said after giving a quick summary of events involving Nahorek (one that Filomena didn't seem particularly interested in). "Give me a couple of days and I can have the Greenapple house empty and ready. The warehouses may take a bit longer, but I have time to work on that now."
"About time," said Filomena. "I'm ready to buy as soon as you're ready to sell, Sieghard."