View Single Post

Thread: Second Darkness [Shadow in the Sky] (IC)

1. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness [Shadow in the Sky] (IC)

If Ozlech and Eric take a second to talk about the name "Ziphras," they will recognize that name as the one likely being the same as that of the leader of the gang of wererats that patrol the Rotgut District of Riddleport, though ostensibly the weakest of Riddleport's "crimelords." His unique gang scurry about the district in rat form gathering news, information, targets, and new recruits (both willing and unwilling) for his gang. Because of his lycanthropic traits and shady methods, Ziphras has proven a difficult opponent to those who would face him, as proven by his status as a crimelord.

Eric and Ozlech are even able to parse out a rumor that Ziphras was born to Sczarni wererats in Riddleport; might be the last surviving member of that clan to remain in Riddleport; and that his relative Ayala Javeski founded the criminal Tower Girls gang of Magnimar.

Listening to Eric and Ozlech figure that out, Sol says, "Listen, I don't want to tangle with a crimelord if I can help it ... especial another wererat. Saul is my boss. Are any of you good at reading people? I say we take the straightforward approach and bring this scrap o' note and this Kwava with us and see his reaction."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2021-05-13 at 08:16 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.