1. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: D&D Subclass Contest Chat Thread 2: Joke Entries Win with Alarming Frequency

Aw sod I forgot to vote and I run the thing. I used to be so much better about this stuff. Oh well, time to tally.

Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
    Alrighty, even though I forgot to vote myself, it's time to tally those votes and find our...wow. clear breakway here.

In third place, earning 8 points overall, MrStabby's Guide Ranger! Take command of the situation and direct your allies strikes where they're needed most!

In second place, earning 10 points, we have BerzerkerUnit's Way of the Cruel Master! Your methods are questionable but the results undeniable.

And our overwhelming first place entry, with 16 points, we have Damon_Tor's Deathtouched Sorcerer! Raise the dead. Swarm your enemies with the dead. Spread the dead. A minionmancy subclass for the ages.

Next contest is Bunch of Fives (five fingers, that is). Thread coming soon!
    Tally done. New contest soon!
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2021-05-17 at 11:53 AM.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.