Looks like several entries have matured to the point of being ready for a first review.

Spoiler: Roguish Archetype: The Maverick
Show

The flavor text at the top is awesome, kudos on that I really love it.

You forgot to add levels to your abilities. I'm assuming it goes 3, 3, 9, 13, 17 since that would be fitting with the abilities.

Escamotage - This ability is extremely appropriate thematically, but a little underwhelming when it comes to class abilities. Making a dagger/dart 1d6 puts it on the same level shortbow and shortsword which are both options that a rogue gets without even thinking. The longer range is a nice addition to it, but you still have a better option in the crossbow or shortbow. So, what is the fix? I think there needs to be an additional ability to get a sneak attack with a dart of dagger rolled into this. Possibly something like this
"You are adept at hiding and surprising enemies with small blade. During your turn, you can draw and attack with a hidden dagger or dart. Make a slight of hard roll against the opponents perception. On success, you are eligible to make a sneak attack" or something of the like. Getting a sneak attack isn't all that hard, but it does get the idea of a surprise through without giving easy advantage.

Hidden Pockets - Great RP potential and fun to see in action. Little to no impact on combat itself, which is perfectly fine. I like this ability a lot.

All In - That is a lot of dagger you could go through in a single battle! I really like this ability to. It's a nice way that a rogue can deal with a group of weaker enemies instead of one powerful enemy. Question on it, do you want each attack to be 1d6 + Dex or just 1d6 (per the sneak attack dice)? I can see both being successfully argued as the right way to do it, so I'll just leave it at mentioning it.

Jinx - So you are giving all enemies disadvantage on initiative for the rest of your career? Also, -5 on all passive perception checks to see you sneaking? Also, you are giving them disadvantage on all grapple checks. Seems pretty powerful to be an always on ability, I would rather seem this limited to X uses per rest to keep it a little more balanced.

The flavor all the way through this subclass is amazing, everything fits the contest and the theming of the character beautifully. I think there are a few power issues that need resolved, but overall this is a really good entry.

Spoiler: Wizard: School of Chiromancy
Show

Hex Hands - So this is a flat out debuff for wizards at level 2. At level 1, you write 6 spells into your spellbook and at level 2 you add 2 more (making a total of 8 spells). However, once you get to level two with point buy you can only have 5 (+3 int, 2 wizard levels) spells in your new hexhands. By levelling up, you have effectively lost access to 3 spells that you had before. So, now you can no longer get non-prepared spells cast as a ritual and in return you don't get any boosts that I can see.

Magical Handiwork - This is fine, as a flavorful addition to the Wizard.

The Magic Touch - The advantage on somatic only spells I thought was silly overpowered, then I looked online for the list. This is actually a really, really small list. It is amazing on counterspell attempts and catapult is nice, but overall it's really not that great of a list.

The ability to cast a spell with range of touch it pretty nice, I like that one a lot.

Powerful Palmistry - Seems fine.

Mastery of Manos - there is one part of this that is interesting
"If you cast a spell that requires only a vocal component and are unable to speak, you can cast it with just a somatic component instead. You do gain the bonus of The Magic Touch feature."
This has actually made it beneficial for me to be able to gag myself in the middle of combat so that I get advantage on the spells. Just an odd interaction.

Overall, it's fitting into the theme and interesting. The Debuff at level 2 is a significant problem though, considering that most PCs don't make it in Tier 3, that is a major part of their career where they will lag behind all other wizard subclasses.

Spoiler: Monk: Way of Balance
Show

Air and Water - 1 Ki for 3d8 healing is a huge amount of healing at this level, and from an action ecomony standpoint it is even better since you can heal 4 people with one action. This compares to the Way of Mercy Monk, which need does it at touch range and get martial arts dice + Wis Mod for 1 ki. I think this needs to be toned down a little bit.

Tremorsense - Fitting for the character, seems fine to me.

Dancing Dragon - Both the abilities here seem overpowered, although running the numbers on Firebreath it isn't all that far off. You do need an action cost added to this though. The 30 ft cone seems a little large for this ability, but this one may be fine as well. I would see what others think before you change anything on it. As a small side note, how does sleep related to the elements?

Weave Blocking - This needs a repeated save at the end of each round. Sure it's expensive to cast, but you run into the BBEG archmage at the end of a campaign. Hit them with a weave blocking, then step back and attack the mooks while your party completely splatters the mage who can't stop them. Since you haven't attacked the mage, it doesn't get it's spells back. So, it may as well be a commoner with a lot of HPs at this point.

I think there needs to be a little bit more connection to the Cosmic element for some of the abilities. I see the Air, Water, Fire, and Earth well enough.