Quote Originally Posted by nickl_2000 View Post
Looks like several entries have matured to the point of being ready for a first review

Spoiler: Wizard: School of Chiromancy
Show

Hex Hands - So this is a flat out debuff for wizards at level 2. At level 1, you write 6 spells into your spellbook and at level 2 you add 2 more (making a total of 8 spells). However, once you get to level two with point buy you can only have 5 (+3 int, 2 wizard levels) spells in your new hexhands. By levelling up, you have effectively lost access to 3 spells that you had before. So, now you can no longer get non-prepared spells cast as a ritual and in return you don't get any boosts that I can see.

Magical Handiwork - This is fine, as a flavorful addition to the Wizard.

The Magic Touch - The advantage on somatic only spells I thought was silly overpowered, then I looked online for the list. This is actually a really, really small list. It is amazing on counterspell attempts and catapult is nice, but overall it's really not that great of a list.

The ability to cast a spell with range of touch it pretty nice, I like that one a lot.

Powerful Palmistry - Seems fine.

Mastery of Manos - there is one part of this that is interesting
"If you cast a spell that requires only a vocal component and are unable to speak, you can cast it with just a somatic component instead. You do gain the bonus of The Magic Touch feature."
This has actually made it beneficial for me to be able to gag myself in the middle of combat so that I get advantage on the spells. Just an odd interaction.

Overall, it's fitting into the theme and interesting. The Debuff at level 2 is a significant problem though, considering that most PCs don't make it in Tier 3, that is a major part of their career where they will lag behind all other wizard subclasses.

I made some adjustments! I hope you find it an improvement.