Thoughts part 2. The Maverick

Escamotage

I like a lot of this - the d6 on the weapon die is small but a nice bit of fluff, the gaming expertise is proably a ribbon, but very thematic. The ability to use a bonus action to get the needed conditions for sneak attack in another way is a weak bonus - hiding is a similar opposed roll but also gives advantage.

Hidden pockets is similarly cool. More than just a ribbon but nothing really game changing and more about smuggling than combat. The odd thing is that drawing and stowing as part of another action would be great for multiple attacks with two weapon fighting... only the rogue only gets one attack.

My gripe is that level 3 doesnt seem to mechancally pin down a playstyle or key lasting benefit of the subclass. Some small mechanical bonuses and a whole load of cool, but not like the assisin's assasinate ability, AT magic, the mastermind's bonus acion help etc.. That key ability that will be important for levels 1 to 20 and sets the mechanical tone for the subclass seems missing. An extra average 1 point of damage on an attack + another way to spend a bonus action to get advantage just seems to lack in distinction when it comes to the experience of plying the character - obviously a guess as I haven't played one, but that's my worry.

All In on the other hand seems crazy, crazy good. OK, talking best case scenario here, but still informative you are replacing a D6 SA die with an attack that will deal D6+5 (assuming you used your 2 ASIs to max dex). I.e. you are more than doubling damage output, circumventing overkill and being able to handle the rogues big weakness of multiple enemies. Dip a level of war cleric to grab divine favour and you push this even further over the top. And there is no limit to this. Compare this to the Assassinate ability - critical hit does less than double damage, you have to jump throuh a huge number of hoops to get it and you are pretty much limited to one per combat.

I mean I get that concentrated damage is better than diffuse damage, with the possible exception of breaking concentration on multiple spellcasters or similar but this just feels wrong.

If I were you I would limit it to the first round of combat and to items hidden with the hidden pockets ability that would somewhat cap it. Even then I think it is really strong.

Jinx is another very thematic ability. The opposed skill check thing is pretty cool and would let you be a pretty awesome grappler with expertise and reliable tallent, even if you dumped strength. Min of 19 and opponet with disadvantage will take down a lot. This is cool. The initiative thing might be just a little too broad. The ability feels like it should be a choice to use which requires awareness. A minor limitation like specifying a creature you can see would help keep ambushes relavent in the game and keep one role open for other classes to cover.

Borrowed Luck was something I thought was too good at first pass, but it actually encourages more interaction. Sure, you can get a load of critical hits but then convert it into obscene damage, but your enemy gets one round to hide, impose disadvantage or some other means of making the attack ineligable for sneak attack and obviating the success. I think it is still very powerful as given the rogue's ability to get both advantage and massive numbers of attacks this is going to see a lot of use but hey... its 17th level and you are probably playing alongside wish or similar by that point.

Spoiler Q&A

"If I have an ability like Action Surge which lets me take another action on my turn, can I use All In twice?" - my reading of the rules might be a bit different here and this mightmean some sharpening up of language is needed. Sneak attack decision is made when you hit, not when you declare an action. You can attack intending to sneak attack and miss and leave yourself able to sneak attack with any second attack. With all in your sneak attack is locked in earlier - not sure if it is an issue and wondering if there is going to be a problem with it not quite being a like for like replacement.

All in all I love the subclass. Theme is great, I see the link with quick hands, it cas mechanically cool abilities. My two concerns are just 1) your level 3 doesn't seem to have the key iconic ability that defines the subclass and 2) that level 9 ability is a bit much - frankly reining in that single ability would bring everything else into line.