Druid Circle of the 5th Element

I have had reall difficulty forming a view on this class. The main reason is that I don't like it but mostly for subjective reasons; it isn't in any way bad. There is nothing wrong with it. It isn't that I don't like it because it needs fixing. It just doesnt appeal.

So I will try and split my thoughts into two - feelings and thoughts. Why I don't like it then a more mechanical set of thoughts.

I don't like it because it doesn't feel like much of a theme - it is an "everything druid" and takes the worst parts of the omnimancer wizard and sorcerer whose spells span so many effects that feel disconnected.

I don't like it as the things that get added don't feel like a natural extension of what it is to be a druid but rather a bolt-on of everything that feels unnatural. I can see "spitit" druid be cool as the 5th element, but nothing really screams spitit to me. Where are the spirit guardian, spirit shroud, speak with dead, conjure undead, guardian of faith spells? Instead we seem to have a "Force" druid.

I feel that all of the additions represent someone who would just be better off playing a wizard - given the frequency with which the circle spells crop up on the wizard list.

I don't like that it gets wall of force - one of the most powerful spells out there and something that alone is a big boost and undermining a key reson to play an arcane caster. Also, in general the circle spell list is very much on the strong side and very much stepping on other classes toes.

But... more objectively... this is well done with a good balance of strong and weak abilities.

Very, very strong spell list but that is not objecively bad.

Spirit shield is very useful, but not that strong. Pretty uncontroversial... the exception being doing it at end of day to carry resources over to the next day or to cary resources through a short rest. Maybe the temp HP only last for 8 hours? 1 hour?

Minor spatial manipulation - another small ability but cool enough.

Spiritual Repulsion - Now Spirit shield gets very useful. Buff the flimsiest party member and add 1 pt to everyone else (especially those that might want to take half damage to better pass concentration checks.

Major spatial manupulation - whilst I am still trying to reconcile teleporting people around with "spirit" this is a very cool ability,but possibly able to be abused. Is it intended that the swapping just be for hostile spells or are you cool with dropping a maelstrom and then teleporting an enemy into it? How about something that catches a party familliar flying 120ft overhead? But why stop here - only one of the creatures you want to swap has to be within 120ft... cast locate animals or plants with a 5 mile radius and if you can get a creature up high enough then you can drop your enemy from low earth orbit. Are you happy with this inflicitng falling damage as well?

Complete Spatial Awareness - Looks good. Blindsight and teleport are unlikely to break the game.